September 20, 2019, 05:23:12 AM

Author Topic: SH Facebook Page  (Read 446 times)

alexthetrex

• Comrade
    • Cleaner
SH Facebook Page
« on: September 17, 2018, 06:22:13 PM »
Hello everyone,

I thought it would be a good idea for Stiletto Heels to have a Facebook Page similar to what other scan groups have done. I think it's another way to reach out towards our readers and to communicate regarding tests for staff positions. This would require everyone to agree on this proposal.

What do you think, is this a good idea or no?

alexthetrex
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 02:25:07 AM by alexthetrex »

Jel

• Staff
  • Comrade
    • Japanese Translator
Re: SH Facebook Page
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 06:50:44 PM »
I would rather keep scanlation as anonymous as possible, without having to create a new facebook account only for scanlation.

I disagree with this proposal.

Lilanar

• Nigeru Onna
  • Administrator
    • Editor, Forum Organizer
Re: SH Facebook Page
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 07:38:01 PM »
We have twitter, Discord, Forum and Website and a page on Mangadex. Hats is already translating, scanning, QCing and keeping contact with everyone to manage our many projects. Her plate is full already. We need more frequent releases to attract more readers and followers though.

We don't have test for new staff btw. The first chapter they finish shows us they need to learn more or they're good enough to continue. We check the first chapters of all our new editors to make sure they can work on our scans. If something needed to be fixed they might need to redo it or work with a senior editor until they get the hang of it.
Natsuyuki Rendezvous: ch.22-23> typeset
Paradise Without You: ch.1>typesetting ◄ Currently | ch2-3> cleaning
Shinkuu Katakoi Pack: ch.1> cleaning
Nikotama: ch.4-5> Cleaned | ch.6> cleaning
Hakoiri no Musume: ch.2-3> cleaned
Sekine ch.2 v2> cleaning